What is a True Fiduciary™?
A True Fiduciary™ is an advisor who adheres to the following practices:
- Embraces the Legal Fiduciary Obligation to Place Clients’ Interests First.
- Delivers Comprehensive Financial Planning.
- Provides Fee-Only Advice.
- Does Not Accept Commissions.
- Receives Only One Source of Revenue: Client Fees.
- Provides Transparency on Portfolios and Investments.
- Is Independent from any Bank, Broker Dealer, or Custodian.
- Measures Client Performance Returns using Independent Third Parties.
- Does Not Create Products to Sell or Price Any Public Securities.
- Does Not Hold Any Client Assets, Securities, or Money.