What is a True Fiduciary™?
A True Fiduciary™ is an advisor who adheres to the following standards:
- Embrace the Legal Fiduciary Obligation to Place Clients’ Interests First.
- Deliver Comprehensive Financial Planning.
- Provide Fee-Only Advice.
- Do Not Accept Commissions.
- Receive Only One Source of Revenue: Client Fees.
- Provide Transparency on Portfolios and Investments.
- Remain Independent from any Bank, Broker Dealer, Insurance, or Custodian.
- Measure Client Performance Returns using Independent Third Parties.
- Do Not Create Products to Sell or Price Any Public Securities.
- Do Not Hold Any Client Assets, Securities, or Money.
Learn More About True Fiduciary™
To start a conversation about YOUR needs, please call us at 703-468-2700.
Send Private Email