Financial Planning Experience
5 Steps Provide the Foundation
for Every Client Engagement.
5 Step Planning Experience
We immerse ourselves in your financial, tax, legal, and family matters through in-person meetings and document reviews, mining for key information.
- Uncover Dangers, Opportunities, and Strengths
- Understand Goals and Preferences
- Construct a Balance Sheet
- Discuss Cash Flow Needs
- Review Estate Plan Determine Risk Tolerance
2. Success Session
Discovery process results are outlined and reviewed to minimize your dangers, maximize opportunities ahead, and take advantage of your strengths. Working collaboratively to define what spells success for you, we develop a custom measurement program to ensure we meet expectations.
3. Quick Start
A PagnatoKarp differentiator; we deliver results in 60 days. This establishes positive momentum from the Discovery and Success Sessions and lays the groundwork for a proactive, results-oriented relationship.
- Tax Exposure Minimization Strategies
- Financial Independence Quantified
- Portfolio Implementation Proposal
- Cash Flow Illustrations
- Succession and Estate Planning Solutions
4. Breakthrough Solutions
We continually tap into our planning, tax, legal, financial, and concierge expertise to provide customized solutions for your family. Breakthrough ideas might include hedging equity exposure, creating a Grantor Retained Annuity Trust, gifting an appreciated asset, tax-loss harvesting, or an off-site family meeting.
Comprehensive but simple reporting on your assets, connecting your financial goals and objectives with real world actionable insights. You will gain access to Return on Investment (ROI) for your investments.
Fee-Only Advisory Firm
• We put your best interests first and follow strict True Fiduciary™ Standards to help protect you.
• We do not receive any commissions, revenue sharing, kick-backs, or soft dollars
• We provide complete transparency on the fees you pay for advisory services and investment expenses.
• Your portfolio is fully transparent and can be viewed at your convenience 24/7 from any device in a secure environment.
Cash Flow Strategies
A key outcome of the financial planning process is to devise a strategy that supports your unique cash flow needs. A purposeful, long-term distribution strategy will provide peace of mind for lifestyle maintenance.
There are a variety of investments that generate cash flow, including tax-free municipal bonds, corporate and government bonds, stock dividends, and private investments such as real estate, agricultural lending, and farmland financing. Diversification is key to creating an income stream to sustain your financial independence. As the economic landscape shifts and your needs evolve, we will revisit your cash flow plan to ensure your goals and investment strategy remain aligned.
Send Private Email